A specialized adding-machine app
LLAMA, the Li’l, Likeable Adding-Machine App, is a “10-key,” 12-digit, PQRS (Product, Quotient/Remainder, Sum) calculator that makes short work of totaling columns of monetary values.
Unlike a conventional calculator, an adding machine is specialized for bookkeeping. In addition, LLAMA further refines the adding machine.
Bookkeeping may include activities like balancing your checkbook, doing your taxes, or recording your business’s financial transactions.
LLAMA maintains a running total of additions to and subtractions from its accumulator, and can also multiply and divide a monetary value by a whole number.
Features of LLAMA include:
• Buttonless; uses keyboard for data entry
• 10-key syntax
• Automatic number formatting
• Simulated (20x12)-character vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) with
– Blinking underline cursor
– 18-character, 12-digit numeric display
– 10-line window into 100-line scrolling and scrollable “tape”
• Copy display value to clipboard
We hope these resources are helpful!